How to apply
Letter of Motivation:
Your letter of motivation should explain your personal reasons for applying to the International Winter University Programme. The letter of motivation should be short but concise and you may refer to following aspects:
- Why did you choose the winter course at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences?
- What is your special interest in the subject?
- What added benefit do you expect by a short-term programme in Germany?
- How does the topic relate to your studies?
- What skills and knowledge do you have to successfully complete the programme?
- How do you prepare yourself for the programme?
The programme fee is 1.990 €. If you pay before September 1, 2019, an “early-bird discount” will be granted and the fee will be reduced to 1.790 €
The programme fee includes:
- the accommodation from December 30, 2019 – January 18, 2020
- a 3-week study programme including seminar materials
- company visits and field trips
- a German language course (including seminar materials)
- New Year’s Eve celebration
- a cultural and leisure programme
- a ticket for public transportation within Darmstadt
- a health, accident, and liability insurance
Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences welcomes motivated students from all over the world who are studying topics related to Marketing and Mechanical Engineering. Please note: Minimum age for participation in the WUP program is 18 years.