Students from partner universities:
A tuition waiver is granted to students from our partner universities and the program fee is reduced to 900 €. Please get in touch with the International Office/Study Abroad Office at your home university to be officially nominated and to receive the tuition waiver.
Students from non-partner universities:
The program fee is 1.990 €. If you apply before September 1, 2021, an “early-bird discount” will be granted and the fee will be reduced to 1.790 €
The program fee includes:
- the accommodation in a hotel for the duration of the program
- a three-week study program including seminar materials
- company visits and field trips
- a German language course (including seminar materials)
- the cultural and leisure programme
- a ticket for public transportation within Darmstadt
- a health, accident, and liability insurance
You will receive an invoice after you have been accepted into the program. Once we have received your payment, we will issue a letter of invitation which you might need for your visa application. Paying the program fee will also secure your place in the program.