Students from partner universities:
A tuition waiver is granted to students from our partner universities and the program fee is reduced to 1.000 €. Please get in touch with the International Office/Study Abroad Office at your home university to be officially nominated and to receive the tuition waiver.
Students from non-partner universities:
The program fee is 2.100 €. If you apply before September 1, 2023, an “early-bird discount” will be granted and the fee will be reduced to 1.900 €
The program fee includes:
- the accommodation in a hotel for the duration of the program
- a three-week study program including seminar materials
- company visits and field trips
- a German language course (including seminar materials)
- the cultural and leisure programme
- a ticket for public transportation within Darmstadt
- a health, accident, and liability insurance
You will receive an invoice after you have been accepted into the program. Once we have received your payment, we will issue a letter of invitation which you might need for your visa application. Paying the program fee will also secure your place in the program.
Information for students from Wisconsin, Massachusetts and Queensland:
If you are a student from the University of Massachusetts system, the University of Wisconsin system, and participating universities in Queensland, you will participate as exchange students and will not pay fees directly to IWU/WUP Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences. Please contact your study abroad advisor for more information on how and when to apply.